Simple works fine

no strings attached;

2/08/2009

noone but me from URL @ 8:22 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NISHUKUSUUUUU! :D
You're eighteen mannz! nish! eighteeeeen laa! like you said, you can drink and smoke & soon we'll all go clubbing tog at you know where hahaha. Anyway, happyhappy birthdayyy! :) I dont think much has changed between last year & now and for that im very much greatful. You're still very much the awesome friend that i have, always there and always the one who knows exactly what to say to make me feel better. Makes you my one in a million nishukusu! :) I may annoy you (okay i know i do heh) and make you wna strangle me, but know that i'll be there for you till the end. I love you very very much my bully!
----

Just this night, i think everyone/thing's out to get me annoyed. Grahhh, homgzzz.
The 2nd Latest: Blooody big flying cockroach zooomed into my room & almost landed on my chicken sambal. DAMMIT, THINK WHAT! I grabbed my plate and ran out screaming. STUPIDSHITHEAD. My chicken sambal dammit.
The Latest: Flying yellow colour beetle. Nicely come and land on my laptop with the bzzzz sound. Homggg, my room's like nature park.
Eitherways, it reeks of baygon so im sleeping in the hall tonight. This plus so many other things annoyed me tonight, grahhh.

I shall update about yesterday & today another day. But on the whole they were lovelylovely days with lovelylovely people! :)

ONIM! Whole week ahead, endure peoplezzz!

Say you're sorry, that face of an angel
comes out just when you need it to

template by seven ten design